Friday, December 2, 2011

$2 Elf on the Shelf!!

I was in Hobby Lobby on my lunch break a couple of days ago (shocker) and I came across these adorable Elf ornaments. I thought to myself, "hey, those look like the Elf of the Shelf guys." He has wire in his arms and legs and his head moves so you can place him anywhere. He was $3.99, but they are still having their 50% off all Christmas stuff sale....score!

Although the original Elf on the Shelf is SUPER cute and comes with the book and everything, we don't have kids yet so I didn't want to spend $25 on it. I thought this would be a budget savvy but fun way to enjoy this holiday game.
I have a feeling this guy might get into some trouble this holiday season though. Look at the shenanigans he has pulled so far! Chris and I are going to take turns moving him around, so there is no telling where this guy will end up.

Meet Miles Finch (we got his name from the movie Elf. He was the angry elf/ author)





No comments:

Post a Comment