Monday, May 30, 2011

Chris's Hangover 30

My husband Chris just turned 30 and I was thinking of throwing him a Caddyshack themed birthday party until I saw this on HWTM, a 10 year Anniversary Party. I was like are you kidding me, how stinkin cute are these two?! So I had to copy them. Only problem was, I saw this idea on Monday and his party was on that coming Saturday!! Why do I torture myself like this? I will never learn.
Anyway, I was set out to make it happen in 5 days. I hit the internet and thrift stores like a crazy person trying to find all things Hangover related. I just happen to come across 2 Ginormous stuffed tigers on craigslist, $15 for the pair. Are you kidding? Who has 2 giant stuffed tigers that are just hanging around? Well I wasn't about to ask, I gave the nice man my cash and I was on my way!
I proceeded to hit every Savers and Goodwill in the Phoenix Metro area and found so many sweet items! A few items I had to get on Amazon as well (Hangover posters, the singing Alan bobble head doll, thank goodness for PRIME huh?
A few items I made myself, the Greatest Blackjack book and I photoshopped Chris's head on Bradley Coopers body on the picture on the cake!

Here are some pictures from the party:









No comments:

Post a Comment